The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino/Iteaduino for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port).
- Iteaduino/Arduino compatible
- Up to10m communication distance in house without obstacle
- UART interface (TTL) with programmable baud rate (SPP firmware installed)
- Default baud rate: 38400(CMD MODE) / 9600(DATA MODE), data bits: 8, stop bit: 1, Parity: No parity
- Default PINCODE:”1234”A full set of configuration commands
- On board PCB antenna
- FCC ID certificated
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|Board Size||57mm x 47cm|
- Support needed Review by Simon
Quality Price Value
Thanks (Posted on 12/7/12)
- Nice products Review by Roger
Value Quality Price