Iteaduino Plus is a Cost - effective DIY ARM platfrom. If you plan to assemble a small computer, you can try using this small ARM platform. It supports Ubuntu and other Linux distributions,you could use it like an ordinary computer. At the same time, the platform also have many extension interfaces, so you can make it as a brain for all your DIY project.
Iteaduino Plus is made up of Core and Baseboard. Core is the smallest system based on ARM, and it forms a highly extendable Mini PC together with Baseboard. Core and Baseboard are detachable. A relatively high-speed circuit is integrated in Core, which is quite difficult to design, and users can develop Baseboard on their own according to their needs.
- CPU Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali 400 MP
- DDR3 RAM 1Gbyte
- 4G NAND FLASH
- Split CORE and Baseboard design
- Break out sufficient GPIO’s
- Compatible with RPI 26pin interface
- Support Grove Electronic brick
- Support Foca directly for serial debug
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.
|I/O Operation Level||3.3V|
- DS_IM130808010.pdf2013-09-06 06:59:452420.5KB
- SCH_IM130808010_Plus.pdf2013-09-06 07:03:01244.2KB
- SCH_A10_Core.pdf2013-10-23 02:19:02216.3KB
- MN_IM130808010.pdf2013-09-06 07:12:352451.3KB
- ITEAD_OS_Pin_map_for_Iteadino_Plus.pdf2013-10-17 03:49:091701.6KB
- Iteaduino_Plus_with_A10_core_interface_indicator.pdf2013-10-17 03:48:342951.7KB
- Dimension_of_baseboard.pdf2013-10-17 09:24:0642.9KB